Think Slim and Huda Qaim
Leadership in intellectual and behavioral preventive programs aimed at enhancing the positive personal and social skills of the intellectual building of the university students, enhancing the role of the university student in achieving national loyalty and preserving security, and highlighting the danger of atonement and its relationship to ignorance and ignorance in religion.
- Dr. Hassan bin Yahya Al-Shihri as Chairman
- Aaishah Al-Dajani - Department of Islamic Studies
- Dr. Dessouki Abdelmaz Mohamed (Member)
- Dr. Mohammed Mohammed Zayed - Department of Kindergarten (Member)
- Dr.Mareem Bashir - Arabic Language Department (Member)Dr. Fatima Abou El Nour - Department of Educational Sciences (Member)