Creating an interactive learning environment that helps motivate students to self-teach
Providing appropriate educational content, and developing the learning environment to invest new technology in diversifying sources of learning.
- The main objective of the Learning Resources Unit is to promote teaching and learning, with other detailed objectives: to provide an appropriate learning environment that enables the learner to take advantage of various types of education resources, create self-learning opportunities, enhance research and exploration skills, Modern in designing, developing, implementing, and evaluating lesson material.
- To support the curriculum by providing sources of information related to the curriculum, so as to generate efficiency, activity and vitality in it.
- Provide the learner with the skills and tools that make him able to adapt and take advantage of the rapid developments in information systems.
- Dean of the College Dr. Lafa Al-Hofi
- Vice Dean for Development and Quality, Dr. Yahya Al-Zubaid, and Dr. Falah Al-Ajrafi
- Dr. Mansour Bin Dabbas Al-Hafi A. Badriya Al-Awaid
- Dr. Mansour Bin Dabbas Al-Hafi - Chairman
- A. Badriya Al-Awaid - Member