About the Unit
This unit specializes in the evaluation of academic performance at the level of the Faculty of Education and its various departments, and the evaluation of the learning outcomes targeted for female students, by building the necessary tools, whether tests, performance indicators, questionnaires, standards, etc. Comparing university performance with global levels in education and learning, assisting faculty members, and the management body to improve performance in accordance with the desired practices locally, regionally and globally
The continuous development of the measurement and evaluation system in the college with the inputs, processes and outputs, and the conduct of the related qualitative studies according to scientific and objective mechanisms to contribute to the development of the college's performance and excellence of its outputs. The Unit seeks to develop academic performance, improve the educational process, and provide high quality education and learning, providing the necessary information to implement the necessary development programs, achieve quality standards in the inputs, processes and outcomes of the educational process and achieve the vision of the Shaqra University in development and excellence.
Activating the roles of measurement and educational evaluation based on clarity and accuracy, and improving and developing practices based on the scientific and procedural definitions of these roles, according to a system of values that govern the process of measurement and evaluation in general and academic University in particular, to achieve the requirements of improvement and development Decision-making based on quantitative and accurate qualitative and reliable data.
Improving the current performance, and establishing future plans with goals and strategies. This main objective is achieved through the following sub-goals:
- Spread the culture of measurement and evaluation quality, and raise awareness of the need to develop it in order to improve the educational process.
- Utilizing modern technological means to automate the measurement and evaluation system at all stages.
- Study of local, regional and international experiences for measurement and evaluation
- Identification of the general contingency of the August in basic skills and capabilities, and the provision of an appropriate educational environment for its development and development 5. Diagnose the educational process and discover the current problems and future impediments.
- Determining the effectiveness of the administrative or educational system and the levels of performance of all elements of the educational process
- The extent to which conditions and performance standards are required to take on a particular function within the educational and management process is determined.
- Solving existing scientific and educational problems or shortcomings and working to address them in a scientifically regulated manner
- Attention to the preparation of achievement tests according to the proper scientific method.
- Collect the tests (periodical and final) for all courses offered by the college departments in each semester.
- Analyzing the results of the exams and the final courses, and providing some statistical indicators for the quality of the test, such as the coefficients of persistence and the difficulty of questions, which can contribute to the evaluation of the appropriateness of the questions used to measure the educational achievement of the students
- Organizing courses and workshops for the methods of evaluating and measuring the faculty members.
- Create an electronic database of the tools of the calendar in different images.
- Cooperation with the College Quality Assurance unit in the mobilization of resolutions and data collection tools on measurement and evaluation
- Working on the establishment of test banks to be a court for the special courses in the college in coordination with the Agency of Development and quality in the college
- working to achieve the national and international standards of measurement and evaluation.
- Dr. Mohammed bin Fahad Al-Dalbhi, head of the unit of measurement and evaluation faculty
- Dr. Lamia Salah Eldin Mohamed
- Head of the unit of measurement and evaluation in the college
- Dr. Mohammed bin Fahd Al-Dalabi as president
- Dr.faisel Al-Ruwais Coordinator of the Unit in the Department of Educational SciencesDr. Lamia Salah al-Din, head and coordinator of the Unit in the Department of Educational Sciences
- Dr. Al-Ham Abdullah coordinator of the Unit in the Department of Arabic language
- Dr.E shraqaa AL Sayed Coordinator Unit Special Education Department
- Dr. Awadh Hasan Coordinator of the Unit in the Department of Islamic Studies
- Mr. Munira Al Nafees Coordinator of the Unit in kindergarten Department