About the Unit
This unit is responsible for receiving the mail, transactions and circulars received to the college, recording them and directing them to the different departments and units of the college, and exporting the transactions issued by the different departments and units to the outside parties.
Excellence in providing integrated electronic services and leadership in providing innovative solutions to the university and society
Providing integrated government services through a technically safe, secure and up-to-date business environment to contribute to the Kingdom's vision of reaching a global e-government
- Developing the mechanisms of linking the faculty to the external bodies in paper and electronically
- Developing the mechanisms of linking between the Deanship of the College and its academic and administrative departments in paper and electronically.
- Receiving the transactions received from outside the college and recording them and delivering them to the Deanship and the College Agency and the Department of the College and its departments and units.
- Receiving the transactions issued by the Deanship, the College Agency, the College Administration, its departments and units, and directing them to outside the college.
- Receives external mail and distributes it to the Deanship, the College Agency, the College Administration, its departments and units.
- Receives memos, speeches and external circulars, and photographs and distributed them to the Department of the College and its departments and units.
- Respond to the phone or respond directly to the transaction questions.
- Receiving, tabulating and coordinating incoming and outgoing transactions.
- Follow up the administrative communication system in the unit's devices and ensure the integrity of the system and its efficiency.
- Oversees the administration of the unit and the organization of the files in it
- The Manager Director - Leader
- Tr. Mushal Muhammed Alsaihani - Member
- Tr. Badreiah Nahed Alsaihani - Member
- Tr. Amal Ibraheem Director - Member