About the Unit
This section is concerned with the preparation of the study schedules and organizing the registration and deletion process and the addition of the different courses of the college
The student affairs unit should be distinguished by its services and care of the highest level to provide the society with generations conscious and proud of belonging to its homeland and loyalty to its leaders, and its Arab and Islamic nation.
Contribute to the preparation of distinguished cadres, through the investment of leisure time and support and motivate outstanding talents and develop the spirit of positive and participation and promote belonging to the homeland and adherence to Islamic norms and values.
- Providing various student services in easy and easy ways.
- To work to adhere to the high Islamic behavior and ethics and the customs and traditions of good society
- Developing and strengthening the spirit of university discipline and adherence to academic norms
- Supporting students with special needs in all possible ways and means.
- Contribute to the preparation of a balanced student personality by helping to create a sound and distinctive academic environment.
- Encouraging students and encouraging them to study university
- Adopting lists of deprivation and lifting the deprivation of students to enter the final exam.
- Approve giving the students a chance for a final alternative test within a period not exceeding the next semester.
- Approval of re-enrollment of students.
- Approve the necessary controls to evaluate the performance of the associate students.
- Approval of the re-correction of the answer papers within a period not exceeding the beginning of the final tests for the next semester.
- Tr. Amal Ibraheem Aldawsari - Leader
- Tr. Nourah Eisa Aoltaibi - Member
- Tr. Amal Muhammed Alhusaini - Member
- Tr. Saqr Alshalan - Member