- The College Equations Committee receives students and students transferred from faculties inside and outside the university in accordance with the executive rule of Shakra University.
- Each department of the college is responsible for organizing these equations according to the academic records of the students and the transferred students and the corresponding materials that may be equivalent according to the descriptions of each item and the number of hours studied in the other college if the transfers are internal (the same university) Other university) in accordance with the rules of the university (a request from the department supervisor of the Equations Committee)
Excellence in providing academic services to all beneficiaries.
- To meet the needs of the work of equivalence, while reviewing the description to be equivalent, and matching the description of the college, according to the type of old or modern regulations; to keep pace with scientific development, and contribute to the advancement of science, and knowledge of the easiest ways.
- Study of what is referred to it from student academic records. And try to find appropriate solutions for each or guidance to the competent authorities
- Examine the certificates and papers submitted to the equation and issue a decision.
- Ensure that the conditions of the general decisions match the degree to be equalized, and then the certificate is extracted by equation.
- Receipt of requests for equations from the applicant for the equivalent, or his representative.
- Classification of courses by faculties, sections.
- Raise the application of the equation with the attached descriptions of courses for the colleges; to complete the equation of their courses.
- Dr. Abdullah bin Saad Al-Ruwais as Chairman
- Dr. Dasouki Abdel Moez Mohammed as a member
- A. Shaima Farhan Al Osaimi - Department of Arabic Language Member.
- Dr. Bright Mr. - Department of Special Education - Member.
- Dr. Abu Hassan - Department of Islamic Studies - Member