Outstanding Education, Influential Scientific Research, Vital Society
Building specialized and distinguished competencies that cope with labor market changes, through competitive educational programs and qualified cadres, in an attractive academic and research environment, effective systems and fruitful community partnerships.
- Governance of institutional work
- Continuing education
- Teamwork and participation
- Quality and excellence
- Institutional loyalty
- Rational management.
- Status and distinction.
- Quality of university life.
General strategic goals:
1. Raising the efficiency and effectiveness of the regulatory, administrative and financial environment.
2. Improving the efficiency and effectiveness of academic and administrative human resources.
3. Achieving competitive educational outcomes that keep pace with labor market changes.
4. Generating scientific research that aligns with development and societal priorities.
5. Strengthening the partnership with the community and the effective contribution to its development and service.
6. Improving infrastructure and support services.