Excellence in providing academic services to all beneficiaries
Providing the opportunity for generations of the people of the homeland who do not allow them to attend regular studies so that they can specialize in the study of the Arabic language, in order to keep pace with scientific development and contribute to the advancement of science and knowledge in the most accessible ways
- Graduation of qualified and specialized cadres in the field of Arabic language.
- Deepening the concept of the identity of the Arabic language in the hearts of scholars and studies and linking them to the Holy Quran.
- Preparation of teachers and teachers of the Arabic language able to compete locally and Arab.
- Contribute to continuous education directed to various sectors of society.
- Consolidate the values of citizenship and promote Islamic identity.
- Registration of courses.
- Follow up the field application with the field training unit at the college.
- Prepare custom bag.
- Preparation of final test schedules.
- Supervision of the conduct of final tests.
- Solving academic problems.
- Vice Dean for Educational Affairs
- Vice Dean
- Head of the Self-Education Unit
- Students and Associate Students
Head of Unit: Dr. Faisal Al Ruwais