About the Unit
The Alumni Unit monitors the graduates' affairs by identifying their employers and the nature of their jobs, in order to find out the compatibility of their specialties with the labor market. The task of the unit consists also in receiving graduates’ suggestions about the programs they studied and in coordinating with both the concerned departments, and the Academic Evaluation and Accreditation Unit. The accomplishment of the aforementioned tasks are Elements and Requirements of Academic Accreditation.
Enhancing the abilities and developing the skills of the graduates of the college and achieving excellence so as to increase the competitive and employment opportunities in the labor market.
Providing high-quality training, professional and advisory services and strengthening the link between graduates of the Faculty of Education and labor market institutions.
- Completing the training programs to raise the competitiveness of graduates of the Faculty of Education in Afif.
- Collecting and monitoring well-documented statistical data about graduates of the Faculty of Education.
- Creating a strong relationship between the Faculty of Education and the private and public sectors. The graduates of the College are the pivot and centre of interest in this relation.
- Promoting the role of the college in serving the community through the graduates of the college.
This module is concerned with the continuous updating of the graduates database, the survey of their views on the required curricula and skills, the labor market, and the difficulties they face after graduating, and urging them to communicate with the faculty while supporting them financially and morally.
- Head of Alumni Unit
- Head of Alumni Unit: Dr. Mhamdi Ammar