The College aspires to create a distinctive educational environment typical of university education for Arab girls based on the principles of Islamic faith.
The College of Science and Human Studies strives to graduate national cadres of bachelor's degree holders with competitive skills through an academic environment that interacts with modern developments, creating an environment conducive to learning and intellectual creativity, supporting distinguished faculty members and activating communication with the community members benefiting from the services of the College.
. Modernize academic programs to suit the needs of the labor market.
2. To provide an educational level through the teaching of advanced curricula, and to keep pace with modern trends in education.
3. Attracting a number of distinguished faculty members.
4. Providing efficient administrative staff to improve administrative systems to support the educational process.
5. Encouraging faculty members to continue their higher studies and encouraging them to participate in the fields of scientific research.
6. Joint cooperation with the public and private sector to promote the educational level.