About the Unit
The unit is responsible of financial affairs at college
Achieving high quality financial services to all departments of the College
To fulfill financial operations in college as soon as possible in an accurate way.
- Ensuring the effectiveness of accounting operations by verifying the integrity of financial procedures.
- Ensure the accuracy of financial data
- Applying detailed procedures to fulfill financial work
- To carry out the financial procedures such as payment of dues and review and payment of advances in accordance with the laws and regulations of the universit
- Implementation of financial regulations and follow-up movement of advances items, noting the verification of the safety of exchange and not exceeding financial allocations.
- Prepare the necessary financial accounts and reports on the activities and achievements of the Department.
- Periodic inventory of the Fund.
- Conduct collection procedures and disbursement procedures to meet repayment of advances to the college.
- Accounting for all different calculations.
- Provide proposals for the development of work.
- Carry out any additional work assigned to the unit by the Dean