About the Unit
The unit is responsible of announcing the college activities
Strengthening the relationship between the university and its employees, and highlighting its activities and achievements to its external audience
The Department of Public Relations and Media seeks to be the university's window to the society, a link between the university and its internal public, and the various public and private sectors, on the one hand, and the consolidation of the positive impression of the university and its mission on the other hand.
- To inform the University's policy and services to make the University's public awareness in order to document and facilitate constructive cooperation.
- Transferring the requirements, ideas and wishes of the public to the University administration in order to study and fulfill them as much as possible.
- To know the requirements and needs of the employees of the university from the cultural and social aspects, or reward rewards and help them solve their problems, and encourage them to contribute to intellectual and social activities.
- Participating with the different departments to prepare media materials, cultural publications.
- Documenting communication between the university and other bodies or organizations, using various means of communication, written or visual, or other means of communication such as telephone, e-mail and the Internet
- Receiving visitors from various departments.
- Issuing tickets for the employees of the university employees and their guests.
- Coverage of concerts, events and social events.
- Link all departments with each other.
- Organizing transportation for departments, departments and visitors.
- Cooperation with other departments and departments when requested.
- Preparing university news and scientific and media subjects for publication in newspapers and magazines.
- Follow-up and dissemination of news about the university.
- Preparing the needed equipments for any radio or television programs.
- Follow-up and printing of various booklets and other types of publications related to the academic programs offered by the University.
- Communicating with journalists and media professionals inside and outside the Kingdom.
- Issuing the periodic journal of the university, which serves as a reflective mirror for various internal and external university activities.
- Covering the general lectures and seminars approved by the university and supervising its implementation.
- Make arrangements for the reception of conference delegations.
- Extract the visit card for members.
- Prepare and implement the programs of the college celebrations in coordination with other sectors.
- Preparation and implementation of various recreational programs for female faculty members.
- Follow-up to the open meeting.
- Follow-up ceremony of the ideal employee.
- Follow-up to the cultural competition.
- Follow-up ceremony Janadriyah
- Follow-up ceremony of the National Day.
- Follow-up ceremony of the last year of the retreat.
- Follow-up ceremony of the university exhibition.
- Follow-up ceremony graduates.
- Merging more than one concert on one occasion
- Preparing news and press releases daily for publication in daily newspapers.
- Collect college news that come in local journals.
- Publishing and issuing various media publications.
- Responding to complaints published in different media.
- Conduct surveys for specific audiences.
- Coverage of conferences and seminars organized by the College and the issuance of press releases about them.
- Preparation of the editorial material for the symposia broadcast on television and radio.
- Highlighting the various activities of the Commission in the media.
- Supervising the press conferences held by the faculty and university officials.
- Organizing press meetings with some officials for newspapers when needed.
- Continuous updating of various publications.
Sara Omer El-Daajani