About the Unit
The unit is concerned of scholarship and training
Excellent qualification for faculty members and staff at the College through the scholarship and training programs
To send the staff of the college and train them in a qualitative manner and facilitate their procedures with high accuracy and professionalism.
- Achieving the development of human resources according to university strategy.
- Planning and implementing of the programs of scholarships which based on the study of the actual needs of the workforce.
- Providing distinguished services to the faculty members at home and abroad in all matters related to scholarships.
- Avoid barriers that applicants face to help them continue their studies.
- Applying of the rules and mechanisms governing the scholarship and the notification of scholarships.
- Establishing database of scholarships from the college at home and abroad for the Master and PhD degrees and update them continiously.
- Studying the status of students and following their subjects and presenting them to the department and college councils.
- Save the administrative decisions received for them in the scholarship file.
Jawaher Abdulrahman El-Muqbil