About the Unit
The Scientific Research Unit was established in the Faculty of Dhurma for the advancement of the faculty and its faculty members through the annual plans that are implemented, which includes many programs through which it seeks to spread the culture of scientific research and support it and publish it and establish partnerships to serve the local community in order to enhance the university goals. The organizational structure of the unit includes a coordinator and assistant coordinator and coordinators of the educational departments, which carries out the implementation of its quarterly and annual work in cooperation and harmony
The Scientific Research Unit at the college seeks to promote scientific research through achieving a research environment that goes with the University's mission of education, scientific research and community service. And to become a pioneer in the field of scientific research locally, regionally and globally.
Developing and enhancing scientific research by providing the scientific environment to support research submission inside and outside the college.
The Scientific Research Unit at the Faculty of Criminology is keen to achieve many of the most important goals:
- Encouraging and supporting scientific research in all fields, in order to discuss the writing and publication of members.
- Follow scientific and ethical standards in the implementation of research, by raising awareness of the establishment of relevant courses.
- To create a scientific research system linking the college with the Deanship of Scientific Research at the university, and to create a database for publication in college.
- Encouraging publishing of scientific research in journals with higher classification and directing members through circulars received from the Deanship of Scientific Research at the University.
- To spread the culture of scientific research and publishing among faculty by creating an attractive research environment
- Follow up the implementation of the annual plan of the unit in coordination with the relevant authorities.
- Preparation of the semi-quarterly report and final report of the unit.
- Coordination between the educational departments and the development and quality unit regarding the circulars concerning the activities of the unit.
- Arranging adminstrative tasks of the unit
Dr. Tagwa Abdulaal