About the Unit
The Statistics and Information Unit was established in 4 / 1435H
As a center for statistics and information of the Development and Quality Unit was transferred to the Statistics and Information Unit after that
Building a distinct statistical system and a reliable source of statistics and information in the college
Collect and provide accurate data and updated statistics on the college, and submit them on request in cooperation with the units and departments of the faculty, by adopting the latest information technology and management, and standards, which contribute to the decision-making and the formulation of policies and the development of strategic plans for the development of the College
The Unit seeks to achieve a number of objectives which can be summarized in:
- Collecting and archiving all statistical data and information saving them in unified databases including: data of faculty members and employees
- To provide the correct statistical data and information about the college to decision-makers, researchers and all people who are interested in them.
- Cooperation and coordination between the Statistics Unit and the University administration by exchanging official statistics
- Conducting statistical studies and reports.
- Collecting the college data periodically from all units of the college and its departments.
- Classified the data of the college and save it in the unit.
- Conduct statistical and analytical descriptive studies on the data available to the unit
Nourah Abdulmuhsin Al-Abdan