About the Unit
The Unit for Student Affairs is the unit that deals with intellectual, psychological and cultural services for students. The balance between educational attainment and non-curricular activity that works to develop the capacity of female students is the main focus of the work of this unit.
Providing comprehensive and distinctive services that are consistent with quality standards, academic accreditation for female students in all fields of education, deepening the spirit of responsibility, developing their national sense, linking them to the college community, and reaching an interactive academic environment that supports students' talents and non-curricular activities.
The mission of the Student Affairs Unit stems from the mission of the college to meet the needs of the educational and developmental society by providing students guidance on religion, culturel, social attitudes and food services to provide comfort, stability and health and psychological security for female students. And to consolidate the ethics and behaviors of female students to contribute to the comprehensive development of the homeland.
- The unit should be a leading model in quality and provide services to students.
- Achieving a harmonious university community in which the spirit of mutual cooperation among its employees prevails.
- To uphold the principles of justice and equity as a fundamental pillar in building an ideal society within the college.
- Support the rights of students on a basis consistent with the rules that are applied at the university.
- Follow-up of the rules of student affairs of amendments by the University Council.
- The Unit of Student Affairs is responsible of student during the period of study at the College in terms of:
- Receiving the files of the students and recording their data and sending them to the Deanship.
- Informing the new students whether they are accepted by SMS or by telephone, or by express mail, whether the student is accepted as an associate or regular (according to the admission and registration system).
- Accepting applications for postponement and transfer to and from the College in preparation for submission to the College Council for accreditation.
- Issuing a statement of the names of students who are deprived of each semester separately after reviewing the relevant departments.
- Review the cases of female students from the Regester system to ensure the eligibility of the reward for any student decline in payment.
- Receiving acceptance notices with secondary school photographs and keeping them in a record.
- delivery of the student proof of affiliation to the College (such as the university card transfer request for a medical report and the statement).
- Filling a visitor application form either from or to the college.
- Accept applications for re - enrollment after deprivity in preparation for entry to the College Council.
- Receive requests for equivalence and conversion of departments and notice the student equivalent materials immediately after adoption.
- Enter all student numbers in the Register system to be used in communication with the student.
- Communicate with the Deanship of Student Affairs to inquire about everything connected with the student.
- Preparing the university card and handing it to the students.
- Filling the models of private students (medical disclosure - reduction of flight - the retrieval - withdrawal of the file - the request for re-registration)
- Identify the needs and queries of students and respond to them.
- Participate in the week of guidance for new students.
- Communicate with parents of students when inquiring about the student or when there is a problem with the student.
- Badha El-Sahly
- Wadha Mitrik El-Qahttani
- Faizah El-Osaimi