About the Unit
The unit is responsible for preparing the study schedules, organizing the registration, deletion, and adding the various courses of the college in coordination with the Deanship of Admission and Registration. The unit is also responsible for administrative procedures relating to students’ documents such as: students’ IDs, ATMs, academic transcripts, and graduates’ documents.
Leadership in care, upscale services, excellence in activities
Creating an attractive learning environment and stimulating programs that contribute to the development of the student personality and skills to be an active member in his community
- Providing distinguished services and supportive care for students.
- Building the personality of the student to be effective and balanced through the programs and activities of students.
- Strengthening the relationship between the Deanship, the graduates and the labor market
- Follow-up procedures for student registration, deletions and additions electronically and manually.
- Follow-up students' requests for transfers within or outside the university in accordance with the regulations.
- Preparation of schedules and test schedules in coordination with the departments of the college and make sure readiness before the beginning of the semester.
- Follow up the process of issuing student cards from the Deanship of Student Affairs.
- Implementation of the withdrawal of students from the courses in accordance with the regulations.
College Deputy for Educational Affairs - Office of Student Affairs
Vice Dean for Educational Affairs (Chairman)
Members of the Office of Student Affairs
Committee Members (Girls College)
- Vice Dean of the College of Female Students (Chairman)
- Members of the Office of Student Affairs