About the Unit
The Graduates Unit was established to take care of the graduates of the College and to provide them with information about the training and employment opportunities available in the private and public sectors and to create a channel for continuous communication with the graduates and to strengthen their membership in the faculty and university. And society, and on the other hand, the public and private sectors define the competencies of graduates in various disciplines each year.
Continuous communication with the community through the follow-up of graduates to develop and improve the curricula to meet the requirements of the labor market, and to build an active and sustainable partnership with graduates
To open channels of communication and communication between the university and its graduates for meaningful and constructive cooperation to serve the university, alumni and the community, and to strengthen the relationship with alumni through effective programs and communication to support the university's mission.
- Building a communication base between graduates and the university.
- Establishing databases for graduates and linking them to the university's website.
- Establishing the alumni forum and working on linking it to the university website.
- Communication with institutions, institutions and companies to obtain information on the efficiency of university graduates (reverse feeding).
- Contribute to the development of graduates' skills by identifying courses that contribute and help increase their skills, abilities and employment.
- Establish an annual day to which graduates, institutions, bodies and companies that need to recruit graduates are invited.
- Building a real partnership between the university and its graduates in achieving its vision of the future.
- Expand the base of communication with graduates through all channels and media (audio, visual and visual), and invite graduates who have held leadership positions, to participate as speakers in the activities of the university and colleges.
- Establishment and follow-up of a database for graduates.
- Establish a database of institutions and partnerships related to graduates.
- Measuring the level of satisfaction for graduates and business institutions.
- Documenting communication with graduates and related institutions.
- To contribute to the preparation of graduates for the labor market; raise their skills and improve their skills through a series of excellent training programs.
- Organization of the day of the profession; to achieve effective communication between graduates and community institutions.
- Informing graduates of what is new in the academic and research aspects within the college.
- Survey the views of graduates and beneficiaries.
- Participation of graduates in extra-curricular activities.
- Establishment of a branch of the Alumni Association on the Internet (Alumni Club).
- Document the relationship with the graduates to benefit from their experience in developing academic, research and training plans.
- Measuring the attitudes of business owners towards university graduates, and seeking to open the fields of the job market for the graduate.
- Preparing the annual report of the unit.
- Dr. Khodr Siddiq Mohammed Ahmed _ President.
- Dr. Abdulmahmoud Idris (English Department) - Member.
- Dr. Waleed Mohammed Al - Tayeb (Computer Department) - Member.
- Dr. Babeker Ali Abdulrahman (Physics Department) - Member.
- Mr. Mohammed Al-Slaib (staff member) _ secretary.
And the formation of the unit in the branch of female students, according to the decision issued by the college secretary (attached a copy of it), as follows:
- Dr. Sharifa Awad Al-Kasr (Head of the Unit Female Students Branch)
- Dr. Nashwa Mohammed Salem (Vice-President of the Unit female student's college).
- Dr Awadieh Mohammed Ismail (Department of Business Administration Branch of female students faculty) - a member.
- Dr. Ahlam Wahib Al Wahibi (English Section) - Member
- Dr Dallah Rashed Al-Adim (Girls Branch College) _ Secretary.