About the Unit
This unit is in charge with public relations and media to publish the college's events and activities to the university and the outside community.
Enhancing media communication between the college and the outside community, and introducing the faculty's cultural and research mission and its role in educating the community
The unit seeks to make the Department of Public Relations and Media a model to be followed by the units of the College through providing optimal service to the college community and improve the mental image and enhance communication between senior management and different sectors of the College.
- The Media and Public Relations Unit seeks to achieve the following
- To achieve the requirements of joint professional media cooperation between the college and the various media.
- To highlight the achievements of the College to the public through an updated periodic review of what is being achieved on the ground of service programs, infrastructure and development.
- Integrated coordination of the College's activities in a way that achieves the leading objective represented by the College in the region.
- Work to harness the potential of the college within legal frameworks to serve the local community and to embrace its activities from seminars and workshops.
- Participation with various units in the college to prepare media materials, cultural publications and publications related to the activities and activities of the college.
- Promoting the media of the college by defining the scientific and academic status of the college and its pioneering role in the region.
- Continuous communication with the departments and units of the College and its employees and members of the faculty and attract media professionals
Dissimilate information about the college and develop a positive image of it in its affiliates and the public.
Publish all the college's news and advertisements and facilitate the task of getting information about the college.
Interact witht the community and provide community memebrs with accurate statistical information.
Coordinate with the University's Public Relations and Media Unit to dissimilate the college's events and the services it offers to the community and to organize events and conferences in the college.
Deveop and publish brochures of the college's events and achievements, and distribute them inside and outside the university.
Document all the college's events.
Assist the college and departments in implementing events and conferences.
Administratively follows the College Vice Deanship for development & quality