About the Unit
The strategy of the college in the development of human resources through the planning and implementation of the programs of dispatch and scholarships based on the study of the actual needs of the qualified workforce, and the development of policies and mechanisms of the Unit of Scholarship and Training
Excellent qualification for faculty members and staff at the College through the scholarship and training programs
To send the staff of the college and train them in a qualitative manner and facilitate their procedures with high accuracy and professionalism
- Setting rules, policies and operational mechanisms for scholarships and follow-up implementation.
- Collect statistics on the college graduates at home and abroad for the master's and doctoral degrees.
- Studying the conditions of the college graduates.
- Developing rules and policies and operational mechanisms for training and follow-up implementation
- Coordinating with the Scholarship Department in relation to the affairs of scholarship students from the College.
- Communicate with students and faculty of the college and respond to their inquiries.
- Establishing a database of the inventors and faculty scholarships.
- Raising periodic reports on the progress of the scholarship and college scholarships to the administration of scholarships and training.
Administrative follows the Vice Deanship for development and quality
- Saleh Al-Awni, Head of the unit