About the Unit
The student activities unit plays a large and distinctive role in achieving the mission of the college. The student as the center of the educational and academic process is the basic pillar of the philosophy of the university. Therefore, the unit takes care of the student personality in an integrated manner, including the psychological, social and material aspects, providing all the services he needs, connecting between the student and the different college units on the one hand, and the community on the other.
Distinguished unit at the university level, in student social, cultural, sports, artistic and student services.
Invest students' leisure time, develop and refine their personalities, talents and interests by providing a supportive environment for extracurricular activities and student services that support the academic environment.
- enhancing students' talents and hobbies and making them the favorite pastime for students by organizing symposia and competitions of various types.
- building students' personality.
- establishing rapport among students, faculty and personnel.
- spreading religious, cultural, sports and social awareness among students.
- organizing varied competitions to include all members in the college.
- including new students in various activities to detect their talents and acknowledge them with facilities.
- satisfying students' interests via free practice of various activities.
- inculctae the principles of team work and voluntary work among students.
- encourage students to get involved in social and voluntary work and trace theit individual contributions to enhance them.
- Link students with the outside community, enhance their loyalty to their country and emphasize their Islamic identity.
Stimulate brilliant students by nominating ideal students.
Urge students to interact with the unit's activities, e.g., Lose Weight and sports competitions.
Distribute students to the various activity committees.
Organize cultural competitions.
Get students to participate in national events and the university's celebrations.
Administratively the unit is affliated to the Deanship for Educational Affairs.
- Lect. Faisal Al-Hajri - Chairman of the Unit
- Hamad Saleh Al Basri - Member
- Abdul Hadi Al-Mhazaher - Member