About the Committee
Academic guidance is one of the pillars of university education in the Kingdom. It aims to guide students to achieve the best results and to adapt to the university environment and to seize the opportunities available to them by providing them with academic skills that raise their level of academic achievement. Because of the importance of academic guidance in the faculties of the university, it is necessary to form a unit or a committee that will be specialized in academic support and guidance
- The work of a guide and an explanatory guide explaining the tasks of the Department of the department, the academic mentors and the students to complete the success of the guidance process in the best way possible.
- Holding student meetings to introduce students to the importance of the academic guidance program in their academic life in the university and how to make the most of it.
- Distributing students to academic advisors and advertising them on the bulletin board and the website of the electronic department.
- Working on discussing the academic obstacles between academic advisors and students to find appropriate solutions.
- At the beginning of each semester, the head of the department discusses the reports submitted by the academic advisors on the academic level of students (superior and stumbling) to identify them and identify the process of the guidance.
To improve the academic guidance program for students and to achieve the best academic standards.
Working to provide all to the student, while overcoming all the difficulties that may lead to the faltering of his career; in order to build a scientific and academic outcome sound in a specific period of time to graduate
- Introducing new students to the nature of the new university life offered to them.
- Guiding students in academic systems to facilitate understanding and understanding of the department's study plan.
- Work to raise the student's academic efficiency and not to approach the boundaries of academic stumbling area, through continuous follow-up and provide the right advice to him.
- Work to maximize the potential of students who excel academically and distinguished academically refining their talents on a continuous basis.
- Paying attention to the advancement of students who fail by knowing the reasons, and treating them, and raising their level of achievement.
- Bashir Ibrahim
- Khater Balatone
- Mohammed Raghib