About the Committee
This committee works in the light of what is mentioned in Article (2) of the Scholarships and Training Regulations for university employees. Taking into account inclusiveness, balance, distribution of opportunities and investment of all energies. And the selection of effective training centers, as a result of conducting field studies for all employees of the university, and the number of participations, and the feasibility of participation, and useful to the nature of the work of the employee, whatever his job.
- Proposing the general policy of scholarship and training.
- Proposing the annual plan for the scholarship and training of the university employees after coordination with the relevant authorities at the university.
Excellent qualification for faculty members and staff at the College through the scholarship and training programs
To send the staff of the college and train them in a qualitative manner and facilitate their procedures with high accuracy and professionalism
- Establishing rules, policies and operational mechanisms for scholarships and following up on their implementation.
- Collect statistics on the college graduates at home and abroad for the master's and doctoral degrees.
- Studying the conditions of the college graduates.
- Developing rules and policies and operational mechanisms for training and follow-up implementation.
- Khater Balatone
- Ghader Nivas
- Mohammed Raghib