About the Committee
This committee adheres to the standards in the organization of offices, lecture halls and laboratories according to the schedules of the study and the tasks of faculty members and employees according to the functions of committees, units and courses in the college.
- Each laboratory and lecture halls are handled by personnel In – Charge or custodians. The in charges are faculty members with specialization in the safekeeping and operations of each laboratory.
- Guidelines are formulated, printed and shared with all staff to be followed and observed.
- Semi-annual and annual inventories are conducted to ensure adequate supplies and stocks of consumables and perishable items before the beginning of each academic semester.
- Safety and Security operations are strictly implemented particularly in the conduct of experiments, demonstrations, instructions and skills execution.
- Organizing the booking of lecture halls and laboratories according to the academic schedules of students.
The basic vision is to master the work and organize the academic process at the college’s level to achieve the desired goals and be a model in the education and training of new technologies available in research and teaching.
- Mr Hasan Abdallah Al Bargy
- Mr Conrado Catimbang
- Mr Mohammed Najeeb
- Mr Osama Atiya Ahmed
- Ms Hadeel Ameen