About the Unit
The Training and Skills Development Unit is one of the units of the Vice Deanship for Quality and Development. It is concerned maily with diagnosing the training needs of the faculty members and organizing the appropriate training programs while evaluating their effectiveness in order to promote the professional efficiency of the faculty staff and improve the academic output at the college.
Gaining leadership at the level of the faculties under the auspices Shakra University by achieving a distinguished training level for both the academic staff of the Faculty of Education and the students and through having recourse to the latest theories of training and education.
To contribute effectively to the development of cognitive skills and competencies for faculty members and students by providing high-quality training programs.
- Developing training programs for the faculty staff and students
- Promoting the skills of students through training programs elected in accordance with the requirements of the labor market.
- Contributing to the dissemination of specialized knowledge through training programs, seminars and conferences.
- Drawing up the future strategies necessary to raise the skills of the faculty staff and students to achieve excellence.
- Determining the needs of the faculty staff in terms of training programs
- Proposing and programming training programs, workshops and scientific meetings suitable for the development of the skills of faculty members and administrative staff and students.
- Coordinating between faculty members and the Vice Deanship to propose and implement training sessions.
- Cooperating with departments and internal units to achieve quality strategies
- Disseminating the culture of training and development in the college.
- Working on continuous development of training courses
- Opening horizons to interact with local, regional and global training institutions to organize training programs.
- Preparing quarterly and annual reports that include the training achievements of the unit
- Head of Training and Skills Development Unit
- Head of Training and Skills Development Unit: Dr. TLILI IBRAHIM KADRI