About the Unit
It is a unit follows the Agency for Educational Affairs and it is interested in:
1- Providing adminstrators and lecturers in the college with all rules that regard to the scholarship (the scholarship conditions, the scholarship list and the international ranking of universities).
2 - Creating a database for all students of the college who study master's and doctoral degrees internally or externally (beginning of the scholarship – end of the scholarship – university of the scholarship – scholarship country – scholarship decisions – termination decisions – scholarship upgrade – extension of the scholarship).
The unit seeks to provide a special service that contributes to the development of administrative work within the college.
To establish the principle of cooperation between the college and its scholarship students until each of them reach to its target.
- Development of administrative work in the college.
- Solving the problems of scholarship students.
- Link between the adminstrators and lecturers on the one hand and the College Council on the other.
- Organizing data of the scholarship students in the college.
- Providing the adminstrators and lecturers with the conditions, rules and regulations of scholarships.
- Coordination of the work between the college and the administration of scholarships and training at the university.
- Head of the Unit
- Coordinator for Male Section.
- Coordinator for Female Section.
- Dr. Alaa Abu-Hashem Elsayed - Head of the Unit.
- Dr. Alaa Abu-Hashem Elsayed - Coordinator for Male Section.
- Dr. Sohair Mahsoub Ahmed - Coordinator for Female Section.