About the Unit
In accordance with the directives of His Excellency the Director of Shakra University Dr. Awad bin Khazim Al Asmari, the Student Activities Unit at the Faculty of Education in Afif provides various activities, Cultural activity, scouting activity, sports activity, artistic activity, social activity and theater activity. The aim of the unit is to develop and refine the student's personality. The unit seeks through the programs and planned plans to discover the talents of students and motivate them to achieve creativity in accomplishing student activities and developing their abilities to achieve the ideal student personality , And in keeping with the objectives of the university and through the Faculty of Education Afif to create a suitable university environment for the exercise of various cultural, artistic, social, religious and sports activities, and to allow as many students as possible to achieve their desires and hobbies Different types and discover their talents and abilities. Our focus is to develop the creative energies of the students, which contributes to their behavioral, cognitive and emotional development and to convey their ideas to reality and scientific and practical application in various fields.
Leadership and excellence in various student activities, and achieve qualitative distinction in the discovery of the talents of students and their ability and the development of creative and creative energies, and the participation of the College and achieve a leading position among the faculties of the university.
To provide meaningful and planned activities in various fields, support the curriculum and meet the needs of the student community to contribute to the establishment of a generation that believes in work and social responsibility, and has the capacity to develop himself and his talents, which contributes to the development of the behavioral, cognitive and emotional outcomes of the college.
- Deepening some social values among students.
- Creating a fertile environment for creativity and innovation among students.
- Participate in the formation of the personality of the student, and discover his abilities and talents and development.
- Investing leisure time in the student useful work leads to achieve its objectives.
- Linking activities practiced by the student with the scientific material he studies and translating them into positive actions and behaviors.
- recreation through programs targeted and studied and designed according to educational foundations.
- Building student skills in life skills.
- Develop team participation and teamwork.
- Express our loyalty and belonging to our beloved homeland.
- Activating the role of Shaqra University in volunteering and social responsibility towards society.
- Enhance life skills, leadership, self-confidence, and instill a sense of responsibility and responsibility among students.
Duties and Activities of the Student Activities Unit:
All related to the management, management and development of extracurricular student activities, including:
- The formation of clubs and groups of student activities (cultural, artistic, social, scientific, sports, etc.) through membership, each group consists of: "head of activity" and "number of members" and specific tasks are determined according to the schedule. So that the types of activity groups are determined based on students' interests and interests. The preparation of a place or space and the organization of meetings and the exercise of useful and effective activities aimed at developing students' skills, experience and knowledge are also aimed at developing the positive spirit of students and enhancing their association with the university.
- Set up the student activities plan for each university year and approved by the Deanship of Student Affairs at Shakra University before the beginning of the study.
- Prepare, organize and implement the approved student activities plan during each academic year.
- The objectives of the activities should be to plan, coordinate and implement the activities of the students themselves (except for financial funding), such as coordinating and scheduling programs for student activities inside and outside the university throughout the semester, and all this under the supervision, follow-up and evaluation of the head of the unit. The methods and skills of self-learning during the practice of various activities in order to train students to take responsibility and develop their talents and creative abilities and develop the status of self-confidence and love of work and the spirit of teamwork cooperative consensus in order to contribute to the formation of the balanced character of students The University to improve the service by themselves and their community.
- Provide training courses for students in the fields of activities in order to provide the necessary knowledge and experience to students in cooperation with competent bodies from within and outside the university.
- Conducting seminars, lectures and dialogues on a regular basis, whether with the participation of external bodies or faculty members of the university or students.
- Preparation, organization and implementation of the "closing ceremony of student activities" in cooperation and coordination with the Deanship of Student Affairs in the university, a closing ceremony to honor the students participating in activities and to review the achievements of students in the field of student activities.
- To keep students informed about the student activities at the Deanship and invite them to visit the unit, specifying different places and times throughout the week to receive the students.
- It is important to ensure that any student activity does not adversely affect student achievement.
- Prepare a detailed report on each student activity in the unit and submit it to the Deanship of Student Affairs at the University.
- Preparation of a comprehensive quarterly report on the work of the unit, including achievements and any difficulties or obstacles that prevented the achievement of the desired objectives and proposals to overcome them and improve the work and develop it, and it is presented to the Dean before the end of each semester.
- Dr. Khalid Abdul Rahman Ibrahim - Head of Unit - Supervisor of Club integrity
- Ed. Gamal El Din Ibrahim El Amraji - Sports Activity Superviso
- Dr. Ahmed Said Hassanein - Supervisor of scouting activity
- Dr. Nour El Din Mohamed Said - Social Activity
- Dr. Mohamed Osman Khair Allah - Supervisor