- The committee and its members are announced through leaflets, distributed to the coordinator of the committee, and some of these publications were pasted into some lecture halls.
- Those who wish to receive the subsidy shall apply to the coordinators of the academic departments "Special Education, Kindergarten and Arabic language to apply for the subsidy.
- Applications submitted for the identification of students eligible for the subsidy shall be examined.
- The identification papers shall be examined from the identity of the applicant, the identity of the guardian and the official papers that are presented for the family's social status and physical status
- The application form shall be filled with copies of the official papers of the student or the student and submitted to the college's agent, then sent to the Dean of the College for signature and completion of the procedures from the university.
Other tasks of the Committee:
And for eligible students
Help students materially to provide opportunities for learning and to provide and facilitate a good learning environment to continue their university studies
The subsidy committee seeks to provide specialized services for students and students through subsidies according to the case study of the student, student, social, health and financial student with the assistance of the subsidy coordinator in the department or the academic advisor, and is submitted to the subsidy officer at the college.
- This service is offered to students and students in accordance with their physical conditions and social status.
- Seeks to spend money to help the student or student in their university needs.
- Provide material aid and social welfare to solve the problems of students and financial students that prevent them from continuing their studies.
- Create the atmosphere for the achievement of academic stability by providing financial assistance.
- Dr. Mansour bin Dabbas al-Hafi as president
- A. Minar al-Subaie - Department of kindergarten member
- Dr. Samiya Abdelkader - Department of kindergarten - member.