About the Unit
Is a community service unit concerned with the follow-up of the affairs of graduates and graduates to facilitate the transition of students from the educational environment to the working environment in order to keep the College a permanent and strong link, so that graduation is not the end of the relationship with the educational institution.
Building and strengthening communication between the college and graduates and graduates by developing their abilities and skills to increase employment opportunities in the labor market
Providing distinguished training services and courses for graduates and graduates to guide them to enter the labor market to raise their professional skills and develop their skills with high quality.
- Building a comprehensive database of graduates and graduates of the faculty in the academic departments
- Communicate with graduates and graduates through various means of communication.
- Contribute to the formulation of standard specifications for graduates and graduates of the unit.
- Develop and implement various courses and activities aimed at providing graduates with the necessary skills and experience to qualify for the labor market.
- Planning and carrying out exploratory studies and statistics related to the number of graduates and graduates and the proportion of both workers and non-workers to provide the concerned authorities to take the necessary action.
- Relative number of graduates and graduates.
- Prepare an annual report on the status of graduates and graduates at the college level.
- Keep the graduate and the graduate in constant contact with the college to strengthen their loyalty and belonging to the college.
- Limiting the students and students expected to graduate.
- Encouraging graduates and graduates who are expected to graduate to participate in the programs offered by the different units of the college.
- Organizing an introductory meeting for college graduates.
- Communicating through various means of communication, which enhances the relationship between the college graduates and meets the functional needs.
- Determine the criteria of the graduate in each of the academic departments of the college.
- Limiting the work fields of the graduate in each of the academic departments in the college.
- Prepare alumni lists according to academic rates.
- Preparing statistics for graduates of the college.
- Periodic reporting of the tasks carried out.
- Issue a booklet or annual report containing all the news of the unit.
- Dr. Om Kalthoum Mohamed El - Hassan Abdullah - Department of Arabic Language
- A / Munira Khalid Al-Otaibi - Department of kindergartens
- A / Ibtisam Mohammed Abdul Aziz Al Mutawa - Department of Special Education