About the Unit
The unit seeks to develop the capacities of the society and its institutions by innovative and positive solutions to issues and phenomena, and social and health problems through providing awareness and training programs with qualified cadres and high-quality techniques to achieve effective community partnership.
Leadership in partnership and community development at the local and regional level
The Unit seeks to extend communication between the College and various public and private sectors, and to build bridges of cooperation and communication in what they call the definition of the mission and objectives of the College.
- Link academic study and community service
- To highlight the role of the college programs in serving the community
- Encourage outstanding initiatives for community service programs and activities
- Encouraging faculty members to cooperate with health care institutions and associations, while providing the opportunity for experienced faculty members to provide various health services.
- To promote the culture of volunteering to serve the community
- Spread the health awareness of the internal and external community
- Strengthening the links between the college and its graduates
- To view scientific and practical developments and all that is new in the fields of community service
- Dr.Medhat Yousef Al-Sabaa
- Dr. Magda Khalifa
- Dr. Ahmed Al Harthy
- Dr. Mariam Bashir and Da'a
- Umm Hashem Khalaf - Kindergarten - Coordinator -
- Dr. Hana Ragab - Arabic Language - Coordinator -
- A / Aisha Al-Otaibi - Islamic Studies - Coordinator -
- A / Wadha al-Nafi'i - special education - coordinator