About the Unit
The rapid development of information and communications technology is an invaluable blessing, contributing greatly to many developments, an indispensable tool that has become a benchmark for progress, prosperity and competition. The e-learning module aims to provide technical and moral support to all target groups as well as to establish and apply a knowledge system based on modern technological techniques (computer software and applications, Internet). , E-mail, projectors for lectures, simultaneous direct communication, open source e-learning programs and other technologies).
To contribute effectively to enable the college to adopt e-learning. And enable both faculty and students to meet their changing needs using the tools, practices and environment offered by e-learning
Provide support and solutions to activate e-learning at the college, improve the efficiency and effectiveness of education and achieve the satisfaction of students and the process of education by including e-learning in all educational activities in college
- Contribute to the dissemination of the culture of e-learning.
- Training faculty members and developing their e-learning competencies.
- Developing students' skills and abilities to use the e-learning system
- Provide the necessary support to faculty members on the design of electronic courses.
- Direct supervision of the e-learning lab and the laboratory operator.
- Contribute with the Deanship team in evaluating courses at all levels (support - integrated - macro)
- Optimize e-learning tools to help solve problems and meet college needs.
- Contribute to raise the evaluation of the college between the faculties of the university internally and externally.
- Implementation of international quality standards for e-courses.
- Establish an electronic identity for the college through which the international standards of quality will be applied to serve the educational process and raise it and make it suitable for deliberation between local and international universities.
- Provide the opportunity for increasing numbers of students to obtain education according to the approved standards
The tasks were divided into a number of axes:
- The first axis to spread the culture of e-learning in the college community.
- Second axis training.
- Third axis supervision of laboratories.
- Fourth Axis Technical support for systems and laboratories.
- Fifth axis to contribute to the follow-up and evaluation of courses.
- Sixth axis follow-up of the integrated courses.
- The seventh axis administrative work of e-learning.
- Brigadier General
- Vice Dean for Educational Affairs / Vice Dean
- Head of e-Learning Unit
- Section Coordinators
- Public Relations and Information Officer
- Student representative in college
- Factory Operator
Dr. Ahmed Al Harthy