About the Unit
Universities and other establishments need to allocate a special department to implement and implement security and safety requirements, monitor and ensure that they are followed by everyone, and set guidelines and instructions, as well as crisis management in case they occur, in order to achieve the highest level of commitment and security for individuals and collectibles.
- Conducting training programs and spreading awareness among faculty members and their assistants as well as administrators and students, as well as conducting mock experiments for emergencies.
- Develop proposals that lead to more security and safety or better overall conditions.
- Follow up the implementation and commitment of individuals within the facilities with safety and safety instructions and instructions.
- Evaluate the underlying risks and develop policies and instructions to protect them.
- Periodically inspect all places, equipment, safety equipment or fire extinguishing equipment and ensure its operation or validity.
Excellence in the application of security and safety requirements at the university using modern technology
Maintain safety and security within the facility by following safety rules and guidelines.
- Applying the highest international standards in the field of security and safety within the educational institution.
- Implement a rapid response system in the event of disasters and crises within the campus.
- Ensuring the creation of a safe environment for university staff and students.
- Use the latest technology in the field of security and safety.
- Maintain security and safety during the day using sophisticated monitoring devices.
- Establish a security and safety committee at the university to discuss all aspects of the unit.
- The work of a special emergency and evacuation committee to be trained on evacuation and rescue on campus.
- Familiarity with the drawings of the building in terms of knowing the emergency exits and securing equipment and equipment, and ensuring that they are not closed or that there are obstacles that limit their use.
- Place guidance boards inside each lecture hall showing the nearest emergency exits.
- Carrying out periodic tours within the campus to ensure the safety of the safety tools.
- Work as a coordinator with the higher authorities in the university on the issues of security and safety.
Department of University Security - Operations and Emergency Department - Safety Section
Dr. Abdullah bin Saad Al Ruwais as Chairman
Dr. Am Kalthoum Abdullah - Department of Arabic Language.
A. Reem Aldgheim - Department of kindergarten - member.
A. Munira Ruwais - Department of kindergarten - member.