About the Unit
This unit is concerned with the continuous updating of the graduates' database and their opinions on the curricula, skills required, the labor market and the difficulties facing them after graduation, and urging them to communicate with and support the faculty financially and morally.
Access to the international levels of creativity and quality to build an effective community partnership to create a competitive future for its graduates according to the latest technical methods and systems in accordance with the vision of 2030.
• Achieve excellence in helping and serving graduates in accordance with their aspirations and in line with the expected in them to build their country and serve their community.
• Enhancing the continuous interaction of the graduates with the university through excellent courses and training.
• Academic accreditation and keeping abreast of the latest developments in science and technology and the requirements of development and society.
- Building communication channels between the college and its graduates, which enhances the student's relationship with the college.
- Linking the graduates database to the college site and updating it continuously.
- to identify the most important obstacles to students after graduation and joining the labor market.
- Preparation of studies on the required disciplines, and saturated and stagnant disciplines.
- Coordinating with civil society institutions related to studies and development of human resources, recruitment and follow-up of graduates of the College.
- Conducting exploratory studies related to the number of graduates, the percentage of their employees, the percentage of the unemployed and others, and providing interested parties with the results of these studies to take the necessary measures.
- To obtain feedback from graduates about developments in their respective fields, which is a fundamental pillar of the development of educational systems.
- reduce the problem of unemployment of graduates through the following: a. Securing partial, temporary or permanent jobs, in accordance with their specialties, qualifications and abilities, and complies with the requirements of the labor market. B . Advertise those jobs, and encourage graduates to take advantage of them. C. Effective communication with the work fields to achieve job opportunities for college graduates easily and easily, and to gain the trust of the community in the outputs of the educational process at the university.
- Support the dissemination of quality culture and awareness of the importance of evaluating performance at all levels.
- Develop the skills of graduates through the organization of training programs, and rehabilitation adapted to the needs of the labor market, and help to recruit them.
- Exploring the perspective of graduates on the content of educational programs and the extent to which they contribute to their practical success.
- Survey the views of government and other agencies on the extent to which the educational programs of the college respond to the needs of the labor market.
- Prepare an annual report on the status of graduates at the college level, academic departments and educational programs
- Preparing a guide for graduates and periodicals. Promote the orientation of graduates towards building, and establishing their own projects.
- Establishing a database for graduates since the establishment of the university, and updating each semester.
- Communicate with current and old graduates through various channels of communication and follow-upgraduates and collect information about the jobs they have done.
- A list of students expected to graduate for each quantitative section, each semester.
- Follow-up the graduation procedures, and ensure that the student completed all the requirements, in coordination with the unit students Affairs .
- Receipt of the completion of graduation procedures from the Student Affairs Unit.
- Preparing for the organization of an annual meeting and a semester for prospective students.
- Perform activities and activities for prospective students.
- Intensive training courses for graduates and graduates.
- Studying the labor market and its relation to the practical specialties and programmed programming.
- Assist students in providing the necessary information to complete postgraduate studies.
- Honoring graduates who hold leadership positions in different fields.
- Create a page for the graduate unit on the site of quantity so that they can record their data and communicate with the college
- Dr. Saud Farhan Al - Enezi - Leader
- Dr. Saber Awadh Ali - Member
- Dr. Lamya Abo El Fadl Ahmed - Member
- Tr. Ameerah Saber Almutairi - Member
- Tr. Amal Ibraheem Aldawsari - Member