The college of medicine in Dawadmi is looking forward leading the distinguished medical education, which contributes to the graduation of medical doctors capable of providing the best health services with a sense of creativity in the professional, ethical and research fields and able to compete at local and international levels.
The college of medicine in Dawadmi is working on providing advanced medical education programs characterized by high quality and consistent with the latest international developments in medical education, taking into account the highest professional and ethical standards and providing a suitable atmosphere to excellence in scientific research, which plays the most important role in developing the health services and facing the new challenges in medical practice.
strategic Objectives of the College:
1 - Provide all the knowledge and skills necessary to graduate successful medical doctors in the scientific field and in clinical practice with a focus on the values and medical ethics.
2- Participate in the development of therapeutic and preventive health care services in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
3 - Provide the community with professional medical doctors, able to deal with health issues of patients and community.
4. Provide the appropriate academic climate to encourage students to practice the latest learning methods by focusing on developing problem based learning .
5. Develop students' awareness of the importance of scientific research and critical thinking in the field of medical education.
6. Participate in improving scientific knowledge through conferences, meetings, continous medical education and scientific research.
7 - Supporting excellence in the development of the college as well as in the residency programs of the university hospital after graduation, which strengthens the academic atmosphere of the our students.
8. Encourage students to volunteer in community service activities that contribute to increasing their experience in medical practice.
9 - Increase the humanitarian aspect which characterizes the practice of medicine among students and the reflection on the behavior and practice of students.
10. Focus on evidence-based medical practice that enhances the ability to solve health problems.