The college of Science and Humanities attempts to become a leading educational, research and service institution in the region capable of keeping pace with local, regional and global changes. The faculty also looks forward to reaching an international level in academic education and scientific research within 10 years.
The college's mission is to prepare graduates to become scientific and literary cadres that meet the needs and requirements of the labor market, able to compete locally and regionally. The faculty works to create an educational and administrative environment that keeps pace with scientific and literary developments. It also supports consulting and training services for the outside community based on Islamic values.
- Continuous improvement in the quality of the educational process and the preparation of human resources within the framework of the comprehensive quality system.
- Providing students with high quality educational and training services that increase their skills and competitiveness in the labor market
- Increasing the number of programs offered at the bachelor's degree and keeping up with modern scientific developments compatible with work needs.
- Permanent development of existing study programs and ensuring that they meet academic standards.
- Continuous development of faculty's members of the teaching staff and assistant staff members.
- Raising the efficiency and effectiveness of the college in providing research services and consulting so as to develop participation and cooperation with institutions of the outside community.
- Expanding the provision of research and consulting and increasing its efficiency and effectiveness.
- Activating the role of service units in the college.
- Marketing the services provided by the College.
-Raising awareness of the issues and the problems facing the society and encouraging faculty staff members, assistant staff members and students to participate and contribute to solving these problems.
- Providing new programs in the field of post graduate studies to enhance scientific and applied research.