About the Committee
The Equations Committee studies the academic and transfer records of students from other colleges inside and outside the university. The committee also studies the courses descriptions of the students transferred to match these courses to the descriptions of the courses of the college transferred to so as to equate them to the equivalent course.
Receiving transfer forms and distributing them on the departments of the college to conduct the equations for students transferred from outside the college and within (between departments) and then submitting them to the office of the vice-dean for educational affairs to complete the procedures.
The Equations Committee is the body authorized to consider the equation of academic records, in the light of its standards.
The Commission seeks to achieve comprehensive equations for all students in the educational process in the college, and to optimize the use of academic records in the equations.
- -Determination of the stage and year of study in which students are finally accepted after equation.
- -Implementation of equations and admissions of students.
- -Follow up the exams of the equations and answer the students' questions.
- -Writing the final reports after making the necessary equation for the student.
- -Sending the equations in final form to the competent authority for approval and undertaking necessary work.
- Dr. Asim Tijani
- Dr. Abbas al-Siddik