Achieving the mission and vision of the Pharmaceutical Science Department by achieving the following objectives:
(1) Attract the scientific competencies of teaching and research to maintain a high level of pharmaceutical education, research and services.
(2) Improve the profession in the pharmaceutical and pharmaceutical industries to meet the needs and requirements of national development.
(3) Improve the scientific, practical, ethical and social aspects of the students through appropriate motivation and instilling the love of the profession and the formulation of innovative curricula on an equal footing with the international level.
(4) Graduation of qualified pharmacists able to lead the profession towards the benefit of society.
(5) Encouraging and empowering faculty members, researchers and management to develop scientific and educational aspects to support scientific research programs through the use of resources and funding.