About the Unit
The Faculty Scholarship Unit seeks to provide any kind of support and advice to lecturers of the College and to organize and simplify the work of the competent councils with regard to application of the scholarship criteria.
The Scholarship Unit aspires to be one of the leading units in our faculty in providing all the distinguished services related to scholarships for researchers in the faculty.
The Scholarship Unit seeks to provide all scholarship services to lecturers in order to facilitate access to these services through simplifying the work of the competent councils related to scholarships.
- Provide the required data for the training and scholarship adminstration through the process of counting and classifying the specified faculty data.
- Provide lecturers with all the necessary data and regulations related to scholarships.
- Help members in taking the proper decision regarding the scholarship and forward the memoranda to the Faculty Council.
- Coordinate between the departmental councils and the Faculty Council in taking decisions related to scholarship.
- Assist in raising papers and memoranda of scholarship with the highest degree of accuracy and speed with the least amount of errors.
Preparing a database of faculty scholarship holders.
Updating lists of the best US universities according to News National University Ranking, top UK universities according to QS & Times rankings, top univeristies in the world according to CWUR ranking.
Providing lecturers with standards, regulations, all decisions and application forms related to scholarships.
Studying applications and extensions submitted by scholars.
Preparing a detailed annual report on the status of the internal and external scholarships in the faculty and submit it to the Faculty Council.
The work in the unit is organized through a coordinator for girls campus and a supervisor of the unit.
- Dr. Ezzat Ramadan Hassan - Head of the Unit
- Mrs Iman Mohammed Abo Alghar - Girls Campus Coordinator