Leadership in the field of basic sciences and human studies and their applications to contribute to building the knowledge society in light of quality standards and values of society.
Preparing qualified and distinguished scientific cadres in the field of basic sciences and human studies to meet the requirements of the labor market and to make them able to compete and keep abreast of modern scientific and technological developments to serve their society and their homeland.
(1) Excellence in the fields of basic applied sciences that support the economy of the country.
(2) enhance the capabilities and skills of students to enable them to compete regionally and globally.
(3) Developing the skills and abilities of faculty members and the supporting body.
(4) Development of the educational and educational environment in college.
(5) Raising the efficiency and effectiveness of the research process at the Faculty of Science to become a distinguished research center.
(6) Building institutional capacity of the College (administrative and organizational).
(7) Adopting effective community partnerships and building bridges of communication with society.