About the Unit
The Faculty of Science has realized the magnitude of the changes in the labor market requirements, as well as the large gap between what the student learns in the formal study programs and the practical aspect represented by the market requirements and the practical experience required by the various governmental and private institutions of graduates. When a graduate faces a job, the College of Science has set up an alumni unit to take care of graduates' issues.
- Building a comprehensive database for students of the college and academic departments.
- Communicate with graduates through various communication messages, thus enhancing the student's relationship with the college.
- Communicate with graduates through various communication messages, thus enhancing the student's relationship with the faculty.
- to identify the most important obstacles to students after graduation and joining the labor market.
- Assisting the graduate in cooperation with the Training Unit to obtain employment opportunities.
- Conducting exploratory studies related to the number of graduates, the percentage of their employees, the percentage of the unemployed and others, and providing the interested parties
- The results of these studies to take the necessary action.
- To obtain feedback from graduates on developments in their respective fields, which is a fundamental pillar of the development of educational systems.
Leading in the field of educational development at the level of the region and the Kingdom to prepare highly qualified educators with theoretical knowledge, applied experience and skills in the use of modern educational technology and to take the lead in the field of educational planning and scientific research.
The College prepares teachers, mentors and administrators who have the competence and experience, are ethical in the profession, and seek to improve the situation of others through the process of learning and teaching in specializations that fit the needs of the community and its educational institutions. It also contributes to the development of the educational process and solving the educational problems, The field of education and the provision of programs for the development and development of teachers and educational leaders.
- Preparation and development of students educationally and scientifically in the framework of Islamic ethics to work in educational institutions in accordance with international standards in the field of teacher preparation to meet the requirements of academic accreditation institutions that seek to ensure quality in international education.
- Conduct research and studies in accordance with international standards in scientific research and contribute to the development and support of the educational process.
- Preparation of cadres distinguished scientifically to pursue postgraduate studies.
- To provide programs that contribute to raising the professional level of workers in the field of education teachers, specialists and educational leaders.
- Establishing cooperative relations with local and international educational institutions and bodies.
- Contribute to the service of society through the implementation of educational programs and activities
- Analysis of the current situation.
- Establishment and follow-up of a database for graduates.
- Establishment of a database of institutions and partnerships related to graduates.
- Measuring the level of satisfaction for graduates and business institutions.
- Documenting communication with graduates and related institutions.
- To contribute to the preparation of graduates to the labor market; to raise their skills and improve their skills through a series of training programs excellence.
- Organize the day of the profession; to achieve effective communication between graduates and community institutions.
- To inform the graduates of what is new in the academic and research aspects within the college.
- Survey of graduates and beneficiaries.
- Participation of graduates in extracurricular activities.
- Establishment of a branch of the Alumni Association on the Internet (Alumni Club).
- Strengthen the relationship with the graduates to benefit from their experience in developing academic, research and training plans.
- Measuring the attitudes of business owners toward university graduates, and seeking to open the fields of labor market for the graduate.
- Preparing the annual report of the unit.
- Alumni Relations Department.
- Vocational Rehabilitation Section.
- Development and follow-up department.
- Dr. Yousef Al – Karzai - President
- Dr. Mohammed Ali AbdEl Samad - Coordinator
- Dr. Shabaan Moussa - Member
- Abdullah Al-Arifi - Member