About the Unit
The Entrepreneurship and Innovation Unit was established in line with the vision of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in 2030 to adopt, encourage, motivate and help students to innovate develop, and transform their ideas into reality by supporting unit members and faculty members with regard to small and medium enterprises.
Al Quwaiya Governorate Colleges are to be a model for Shaqra University's colleges in the field of innovation, entrepreneurship and small and medium enterprise development at the local level.
To spread the culture of innovation, creativity and self-employment, and to provide excellent training for pioneering projects that contribute to the implementation of the vision of the Kingdom 2030.
- To disseminate the culture of innovation and entrepreneurship among faculty members, students and all faculty and university staff.
- To support the activities of innovation and entrepreneurship in the university community.
- To enhance investment in creative minds and productive arms.
- To encourage students to submit their ideas and innovations and turn them into products and exemplary projects in the name of the college and university.
- To adopt innovative ideas and new ideal projects and provide a supportive and attractive work environment for applied technological projects.
- To support the procession of the national economy through paying attention to knowledge economy.
- To encourage applied studies and transfer them into projects and products in the name of the university.
- To propagate the culture of entrepreneurship and innovation by all means available among all levels of faculty and university staff.
- To provide consultancy and support for innovative projects and create an appropriate environment to submit such projects to the labor market through the program of incubators business.
- To sponsor talented students in both the college and the university, and develop their innovative ideas and create all aids to convert their innovations into marketable products.
- To establish local and international partnerships with prestigious scientific and technical institutions and centers to benefit from their applied aspects.
- To build confidence between the university and community institutions.
- Head of Innovation and Entrepreneurship Unit
- Members of the Entrepreneurship and Innovation Unit
- Dr.Sultan Nasser Al-Arifi - Head
- Dr. Sultan Farhan Al-Sharaari - Member
- Dr. Alesa’ Mustafa Al-Faki - Member
- Dr. Salah Abdelhamid - Member
- Dr. Hany Abdelmoneim Mohamed Khalifa - Member
- Mr. Mohamed Talal Al-Harbi - Member
- Dr. Iman Sultan - Member
- Dr. Rehab Al-Hashemi - Member
- Mrs. Nabila al-Maliki - Member