About the Unit
In order to create the capacity and capabilities required to achieve the ambitious goals of the vision of Saudi Arabia 2030, the need to launch the National Transformation Program has emerged as an operational vision program, fulfilling the future aspirations to develop its human resource skills and achieve a prosperous future and sustainable development.
Hence, the importance of the role played by the Training and Administrative Development Unit at the College of Science and Humanities in Al-Quwaiya in the field of human development and development, as well as providing opportunities for creativity, ensuring continuous improvement and positive participation in all contributions played by the individual within the institution to which he belongs.
To achieve excellence and leadership in human resources of the college affiliates and the local community.
To offer qualified graduates meeting the needs of the local labor market by providing distinguished services in terms of supporting human resources with the latest knowledge and skills to build successful capabilities for college affiliates and local community via training and consultative services.
- To ascertain training needs of college affiliates and local community members to improve and develop their skills.
- To prepare specialized and appropriate administrative graduates in each field.
- To provide a high quality training and advisory service for faculty members and the local community to develop their human resources as being the most important element of progress.
- To provide advice and assistance in all areas of institutional development through studying all administrative problems and providing solutions, and following up their implementation.
- To develop effective training programs based on profound consideration of the training needs required to achieve the strategic objectives of the college and university, and serve the community.
- To prepare and implement programs as well as training courses, seminars, and conferences for faculty members and the local community.
- To identify developmental needs and improve continuous performance.
- To prepare studies and researches and provide organizational and administrative consultations.
- To improve the quality of service for college affiliates and local community members.
- Environmental analysis for training needs, This part is to be achieved through a survey for both the internal and external environment to recognize the committees, units and training centers inside and outside the college to find out what they provide such as consultations as well as training courses; in addition, to identify the needs of the labor market to offer courses providing the staff of the college and the community with benefits at all levels (students / faculty members / staff / leaders).
- Based on an environmental survey conducted by a team of faculty members, it has been showed that there is an urgent need to provide consultations and training courses in general for faculty members and the local community in various fields, and particularly in the field of human development, information technology and languages.
- To develop a well-planned program to meet these needs by identifying:
Purpose of the training program
Cost of the training program
The benefit for trainees from the training program.
- Analysis of the training program
- Evaluation of the training program
Head of the Training and Administrative Development Unit
Members of the Training and Administrative Development Unit
- Dr. Hamoud Atef Al-Qahtani - Head
- Dr. Sultan Nasser Al-Arifi - Member
- Dr. Abdullah Saleh Al-Qahtani - Member
- Dr. Hanee Abdelmoneim Mohamed Khalifa - Member
- Dr. Sami Abdulaziz Al-Jarbouei - Member