The Community College has been established to serve the students of the homeland and to qualify them to serve their local society.
In 1423 AH, the Supreme Council was approved for the opening of the Community College in Dhurm Governorate in order to provide the opportunity for the girls of the governorate and their neighbors to complete their education.
The actual study began in 1425/1424 AH
In 1431/1430 AH, the decision to restructuring the community college was issued to the College of Science and Humanities. Nine departments were approved: Computer Science, Law, Management, English, Physics, Chemistry, Nursing, Medical Labs and Mathematics.
Four of them are openning: Computer Science, Law, Business Administration and English