About the Unit
The guidance contributes to acheive success of the educational process by building a relationship between the academic advisor and the students.
To access a distinguished university community that meets the academic needs of students and directs their energies towards achievement by providing guidance services to them.
Provide various guidance services for students to meet their needs in selecting the appropriate courses according to the plan, which contribute to the development of their personalities academically and socially and develop their skills in different areas in accordance with quality standards. Helping students to overcome difficulties that may face during the study period
Achieve the highest degree of success and academic excellence of the students in various disciplines, and help them to ovrcome the academic problems that they may face.
1. The unit is introducing university regulations and the role of the university student in society.
2.The unit is introducing the study programs
available at the college.
3.It is spreading the culture of dealing with admission and registration systems.
4. Spread awareness of the academic regulations among students and help them understand the study plans and rules.
5. The unit Preparing the new students to know university life through advisory and guiding programs introduces the college, deanship, support departments, and how they can obtain its services.
6. Follow up on all students and assurance from their course's registration processes every semester.
7. Follow up of students who are failing academically and guide them during registration
to raise their academic rates.
8. The unit guides the students who transferred to the university and introduces them to the various departments' plans and programs.
9. The unit encourages
students who have excelled in their studies to achieve more accomplishment and directing them to invest their capabilities and potentials in areas compatible with their preferences and practical interests.
10. The unit is Preparing periodic reports for the university about students' academic performance in the college.
Muneerah Abdulrahman Quud