About the Unit
The Information Technology Unit of the Faculty of Science and Humanities was established at the beginning of the academic year 1432H-1433H. At the same time of the establishment of the Deanship of Information Technology and e-Education of the University of Shaqra
Leading by providing the highest level of integrated electronic services; promotion of electronic and technical services at college, enhancing its role in building the knowledge society
Linking all college units to a secure computer network, serving the faculty members and the students professionally and ensuring the satisfaction of them and transforming into an electronic college without paper
- Providing information services through securing administrative and financial systems that contribute to achieving the College's vision.
- Provide the necessary systems to automate the administrative work between all units and departments of the College.
- Supervising the operation and follow the College's website.
- Supervising the content, development and updating of the College website.
- Looking after the computer labs and processing them with the necessary programs.
- Supervising and maintaining meeting rooms and e-learning rooms.
- Provide technical support to the College and its employees in accordance with the policies of supporting dues related.
- Developing plans for the Center (Unit).
- Follow up the work of information technology and computer management in the college.
- Follow up the work of maintenance of computers in college and provide support and technical support for faculty members and direct transport units and smart classes.
Wafaa Samar El-Otaibi