About the Unit
The Training and Skills Development Unit was established under the name of the Training and Development Unit by internal decision 14/1/1433 H as an independent.
The College's Agency for Development and Quality seeks to offer training courses for all faculty members from faculty, administrators and students. Therefore, it seeks to improve the outcomes of the training courses in order to cover all the training needs of all faculty members.
provide all the efficiency and level of all faculty members of faculty members, administrators and students, by providing a distinguished and powerful group of training and development programs in various fields.
- Provide plans and develop training programs in cooperation with the various departments in the college to achieve the objectives required.
- Study and determine the training needs of faculty members.
- Proposing the necessary training plans and programs in light of the regulations, and actual training needs of the University.
- Improving the performance of all college staff and raising the capabilities of female students.
- Follow-up of trainees during training and reporting on the progress of their training.
- Coordinating all concerned parties, both internally and externally.
- Studying and determining the training needs of all faculty members in all fields in cooperation and coordination with the competent authorities.
- Proposing the necessary plans and programs to provide training opportunities for faculty members in the various fields within the college in accordance with the relevant regulations and regulations in light of the actual training needs, and in cooperation and coordination with the competent authorities, and follow its improvment.
- Nomination of a number of trainers to implement the proposed training programs at the College.
- Coordination and communication between faculty members and the general administration of administrative development to attend courses held and implemented in the faculties of Shakra University or outside the university and send them to the concerned body
- Staff mmbers have to join the training programs of the Institute of Public Administration.
- Commitment to use the training models agreed by the College Agency for Development and Quality.
- Prepare periodic and annual reports on the programs and training courses and submit them to the college faculty for development and quality.
- Carry out any other tasks assigned to it in the same field.
Huda Mashary El-Shunaifi