About the Unit
The unit was established in 1438/1439 AH
Planning for the development of the college and follow up the implementation of plans and programs to be promoted.
To prepare the administrative, educational and annual plans and follow up their implementation and contribute to the development of the educational process in the areas of curricula, making decisions, programs, research, evaluation and quality, and improve the level of performance of employees and improve working methods and procedures and rationalize costs and increase resources and diversification.
- Enhancing the culture of planning, development and follow-up between faculty students and staff members.
- Preparation of plans and programs that will develop the work in college.
- Determine the needs for planning and development within the college.
- Developing and improving the work environment within the college to serve the educational process.
- Supporting initiatives and development ideas in the college.
- Encourage staff members to provide suggestions and plans to improve the working environment.
- Developing the skills of staff members to find appropriate plans and develop them periodically.
- Translation of plans and proposals in practice to the activities, courses, seminars and scientific and educational programs within the college.
- Provide the opportunity for students to participate in the unit through the submission of proposals and plans to serve the student
- Prepare and develop the annual operational plans of the College in accordance with the requirements of quality and the educational process and follow-up implementation during the academic year.
- Determine the needs for planning and development in the light of indicators.
- Proposing the programs, mechanisms and controls that help the college management to develop resources and reduce educational waste.
- Proposing ways and means to develop and improve the working environment which helps to achieve job satisfaction and completion of work.
- Supervising the implementation of plans and programs for the conduct of research papers and scientific papers for the development of faculty members faculty.
- Preparing the new plans that the college needsfor developing.
- Receiving the plans, proposals, plans, improvement and implementation of the plans submitted by the faculty and female students in line with the development of the college.
- Preparation of the organizational guide of the unit with the design of a logo.
- Writing reports and letters of the unit.
Dr. Hanan El-Atry