About the Unit
This unit is concerned with strengthening the relationship between the college and its graduates and working to involve them in the activities of the college that support communication with the community and develop the sense of belonging to the college graduates and the belief in the need to contribute to the development of educational programs and work to reduce the problem of unemployment with the help of graduates to find real jobs. The Unit continuously updates the graduates' database and surveys their views on the curricula, skills required, the labor market and the difficulties they face after graduation, and urges them to communicate with and support the college financially and morally.
Creating a strong, effective and lasting relationship between the college and its graduates
To strengthen the relationship between the college and its graduates and to involve them in the activities of the college that support communication with the community and develop the sense of belonging to the college and the need to contribute to the development of educational programs and work to reduce the problem of unemployment with the help of graduates to find real jobs
- Building a comprehensive database for students of the College expected to graduate in each of the academic departments in cooperation with the Student Registration Unit of the College.
- Communicating with graduates through various means of communication, which strengthens the relationship of graduates to the college.
- Identifying the most important obstacles that hinder students after graduation and joining the labor market.
- Guiding and helping graduates to obtain employment through coordination with related civil society institutions
- Participating in preparing the annual graduation ceremony.
- Preparing a newsletter for graduates on the College journal on a regular basis.
- Conducting exploratory studies related to the number of graduates, the percentage of their employees and the percentage of the unemployed, etc., and providing interested parties with the results of these studies to take the necessary action
- Obtaining feedback from graduates about developments in their respective fields, which is considered a fundamental pillar of the development of educational systems.
- Preparation and coordination with civil society institutions for an annual employment forum
- Preparing a booklet of the graduates of the college as well as the names of the students expected to graduate.
- Training the graduates of the college on how to prepare a curriculum vitae for each of them.
- Preparing a database for graduates and their work sites
- Create an e-mail for the unit and connect it with the college graduates for easy communication with them.
- Conducting surveys of graduates' opinions.
- Conducting surveys of opinions of employers and civil society organizations.
- Preparing an annual meeting to present the progress of graduates in the labor market in all disciplines.
- Communicate with specialized training centers in the Kingdom to provide courses for graduates at reduced prices.
- Cooperation with institutions and companies to train graduates and create job opportunities for them through holding workshops - Inviting the leaders of institutions and companies in the recruitment forum annually.
College Vice-Deanship for Educational Affairs - Unit Coordinator - Structure
Vice Dean for Educational Affairs (Chairman)