About the Unit
Self-Evaluation and Internal Revision specializes in providing constant with the help of the Self-Evaluation committees in each college department. Each committee is required to evaluate the needs of its major to be aligned with the Standards for Quality Assurance and Accreditation of Higher Education Institutions set by the National Center for Academic Accreditation and Evaluation.
Having accreditation requires self-evaluation in the highest standards
Provide self-evaluation for each department and revise it with the unit committee members to define the weakness and strengths of each majors.
The Self-Evaluation and Internal Revision unit will produce action plans to ensure the success of the programs in accordance with Standards for Accreditation.
Establish self-evaluations procedures across all college departments and provide operational plans.
Build self-evaluation scales to achieve the standards set by the National Center for Academic Accreditation and Evaluation.
- Guarantee the fulfillment of all academic accreditation procedures.
- Ensure the completion of all course descriptions for each major.
- Find and classify all the weaknesses if present in each program.
- Find and classify all the strengths in each program
- Provide an action plan to improve each program
- Run monthly meetings for the Committee members and write a detailed report.
Deanship of Quality and Development- Unit Supervisor- Unit Coordinators
Deputy Dean of Quality and Development (Chair)
Departments assigned representatives