The student advisory council consists of a number of college students after being elected by their colleagues in the departments of the college according to a mechanism approved by the college's vice dean for educational affairs.
Involve outstanding students in decision-making, assume responsibility and contribute to the development of the scientific and service process in the college to achieve the desired goals.
- Transfer students' proposals and views to the college administration.
- Representing students in various academic meetings and occasions.
- Follow up students' issues and work on them.
- Holding meetings for students to clarify the vision of the college administration and the decisions issued by it.
- Provide support and assistance to students and contribute to the resolution of their academic issues.
- Participate in the development of the services offered by the College to students.
College Deputy for Educational Affairs - Members of the Advisory Board
Vice Dean for Educational Affairs (Chairman)
Members of the Advisory Board
Committee Members (Girl College)
- Vice Dean of the College of Female Students (Chairman)
- Members of the Advisory Board